Friday, May 3, 2013

Affection

"Fuck. I can't help but let my mind wander to the times when everything was okay. At least, when I felt okay. Before I found the emptiness. When I felt love. I can't remember much, but I remember that warm, lighter-than-air feeling. Why am I writing this down? Maybe this is much needed therapy. Goddammit. I can't recall a single event. I wish I could die. This feeling is worse than any fate.

I feel like I can picture her. Maybe it was a him. I don't even remember my own sexuality. How fucked is that? Whoever they were, I miss them. The only thing that brings me solace is hurting people. Even then, I feel like it's only making my problem worse. Every kill makes me lose a bit more of who I am. But I have to do this. THIS IS WHO I AM NOW.

I have to, but I don't want to.

I need to.

I will."

No comments:

Post a Comment